Use this comparison site to pick the best and cheapest mobile phone network in the UK
Top 10 mobile networks
- Top 5 Dumb Phones
- WhatsApp adds secure message encryption
- Free mobile roaming in the EU
- Microsoft proposes a Phone which could predict touch
- LG introduces new modular smartphone
- Huawei takes on Apple and Samsung with release of P9 Plus
- Who can beat LIFE Mobile’s new deals?
- iPhone SE – New Old iPhone
- Tesco buying back Tesco Mobile shares
- Samsung S6 Edge wins best screen
- New smartphone batteries could last a week
- Sony Xperia Z3+ is 2016’s best waterproof smartphone
- How Windows Phone is growing faster than Apple and Android in the UK
- Could the UK see Samsung Galaxy S7 before April?
- Are TPO’s new plans the best yet?
- Samsung Galaxy S2: Install Cyanogen
- Samsung Galaxy S2: Restore to stock
- Lenovo A820: Root & install ROMs
- Lenovo A850: Root & backup
- Lenovo A850: Flash custom ROMs
- Lenovo A850: Move apps to SD card
- Lenovo A850: Install VIBE ROM
- Lenovo A850: Restore stock ROM
- Samsung Galaxy SIII: Root with Odin
- Samsung Galaxy SIII: TWRP backup
- Samsung Galaxy SIII: Install CM11
- Samsung Galaxy SIII: ParanoidAndroid
- Updating CyanogenMod
- Backup or restore Android with adb
- How do I change mobile network?
- How do I get my PAC code?
- How do I port my mobile number?
- How to get a free gold phone number
- How to call 0845 and 0870 numbers free
- Giffgaff SIM card with £5 free credit
- Giffgaff micro-SIM with £5 free credit
- Giffgaff nano-SIM with £5 free credit
- What is a mobile network?
- What is a virtual mobile network?
- What does Pay As You Go mean?
- What is a SIM card?
- What is a PAC code?
- What is 4G?
- What is 3G?
- What is tethering?
- Most popular handsets infographic
- Giffgaff birthday infographic
- Giffgaff settings